- THIS LISTING IS FOR CUTTINGS THAT DO NOT HAVE ROOTS YET! If you need clones WITH roots, please include that in your message.
- Be sure to read My Cloning Process below & specify beforehand if you want anything done differently. I'm happy to follow any process you want, but there's nothing I can do once your clones are packed & shipped!
- Please treat me with kindness/respect. You'll find that I'm an attentive seller & a generous person whose aim is quality service.
Durban Poison is a pure Sativa named after its city of origin: Durban, South Africa. Despite its name, it is a delightful strain that gives the user energy, joy, and creativity. When smoked, the air is filled with the sweet, pungent aroma of citrusy grapefruit, with a taste that matches. Durban Poison is especially known for its huge resin-filled glands.
This ILGM strain is fairly easy to grow, especially indoors. Outdoors it can grow to substantial heights, so prepare accordingly. Outdoor plants can reach up to 7.5 feet tall when left alone with no special care. This plant is much easier to maintain when grown indoors. The plants are resilient and practically grow themselves.
On average, these Durban Poison clones will flower fairly quickly. Indoor growers can expect flowering to last about 7-9 weeks. When grown outdoors, harvest time occurs around the end of September to mid-October. Growing indoors should yield about 13 ounces per square meter, while outdoor growers can expect to yield about 16 ounces per plant.
|Plant type||100% Sativa|
|Climate||Indoors, Steppe, Mediterranean|
|Yields||18 to 21 oz per 3x3ft|
|Taste & Smell||Cheese, Citrus, Earthy, Fruity, Skunky, Sweet|
|Effects||Euphoric, Happy, Relaxed, Sleepy, Uplifted|
My Cloning Process
These clones come from a healthy, disease-free and pest-free mother chosen for her resilience to stressors, including tolerance of 90+ degree F heat and speedy, vigorous recovery from injury and training. I'd be happy to send photos of the branch/topping to be cut beforehand to ensure that you receive a satisfactory cutting, but this will only be done if you request it.
Cuttings remain healthy branches of the mother plant until after your order has been received. Each cutting is handled with the utmost care and prepared for rooting before being packaged.
- Cuts are made at a 45-degree angle to maximize water retention
- Larger leaf tips are snipped to limit transpiration
- The root zone is lightly shaved to promote root formation, then soaked in a rooting hormone and planted in a rockwool starter plug that was soaked in distilled pH 5.5 water
- Plastic is wrapped tightly around the rockwool plug to retain moisture in the root zone
- The entire cutting is wrapped in a Ziploc bag and packed carefully inside a light-proof container to limit movement during shipping
All orders include free shipping via USPS First Class mail (delivers in 1-3 business days). If you'd prefer Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express, simply pay the difference in shipping and I'd be happy to accommodate your preference. I will ship your order within 24 hours on any day of the week, but note that Sundays and holidays may result in slightly longer shipping times. Cuttings that are damaged or killed as a result of something I did will be replaced for free. Cuttings that are lost in shipping, killed from an extended shipping duration, or otherwise rendered non-viable through the shipping process will be faithfully evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Depending on the circumstances, you'll usually get a free replacement on its own or a free replacement added to your next order; however, if I detect obvious deception or bad faith, your order will not be replaced! I hope and expect that we can maintain mutual trust within the community! :)
I accept donations by cryptocurrency (preferred, any coin), Cash App, or cash in the mail. New Strainly members without any positive ratings will be asked to pay in advance, and all other members need not pay until their cuttings are received!