- This listing is for cuttings WITHOUT roots!
- Be sure to read My Cloning Process below. Please specify beforehand if you want anything done differently; I can't un-ship your order!
- Please treat me with kindness/respect. You'll find that I'm an attentive seller & a generous person whose aim is quality service.
Blue Cookies (BC)
These clones come from a healthy, disease-free, pest-free mother chosen partly for her resilience to stressors, including tolerance of drastic temperature swings (tested 45°F-95°F) & ability to withstand irregularities in light schedule/intensity. This mother survived selections as the best of 5 female BC plants, displaying good disease resistance, rapid maturation, consistently strong growth, & impressive sturdiness during heavy wind/rain.
My Cloning Process
Cuttings remain healthy branches of the mother plant until shipping time. Each cut is handled with the utmost care & prepared for rooting before departure.
- Cuts are made at 45° to maximize water retention
- Fan leaf tips are snipped to limit transpiration
- The stem's base is lightly shaved to promote root formation, coated in rooting gel, then planted in a rockwool plug that's been soaked in distilled, pH 5.5 water
- Plastic is wrapped tightly around the rockwool plug to retain moisture
- The cut is carefully placed into a clone carrier to limit movement during shipping
Please include the following information in your message, which is needed to fulfill any/all orders. Doing so will expedite the process, resulting in a smoother experience & earlier delivery.
- your address
- your choice of payment from the options below
I accept donations via cryptocurrency (preferred, any coin), Cash App, or cash in the mail. Strainly members with 0 positive ratings must pay in advance, but all others may wait until delivery.
All U.S. orders under 1 lb. include free shipping via USPS First Class mail (FCM; 1-3 business days). Orders over 1 lb. must ship via Priority Mail (PM) for a flat $5 shipping fee. For other shipping services, simply pay the difference from FCM & I'd be happy to accommodate your preference. I accept some orders from Canada, but this could change at any time. Canadian orders will likely ship via FedEx International Ground, with the buyer responsible for shipping costs.
I'll ship your order within 24 hours, but note that Sundays/holidays may result in delays. Cuttings that are damaged or killed due to my actions will be replaced for free. Cuttings rendered unviable from the shipping process will be faithfully evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Depending on the circumstances, you'll usually get a free replacement (possibly added to your next order); however, if I detect obvious deception or bad faith, your order will not be replaced! I hope & expect that we can maintain mutual trust within the community! :)
. `' * + * " `.
. .Intergalactic .* `
X * ` * . *:. .