- TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK - This strain has been very popular, and now the mother needs some time for rest and regrowth of new branches. Two more juvenile clones of the mother are vegging out, and in the coming months they'll be mothers of their own. Feel free to reach out anyway if you're interested in future cuts!
- THIS LISTING IS FOR CUTTINGS THAT DO NOT HAVE ROOTS YET! If you need clones WITH roots, please include that in your message.
- Be sure to read My Cloning Process below & specify beforehand if you want anything done differently. I'm happy to follow any process you want, but there's nothing I can do once your clones are packed & shipped!
- Please treat me with kindness/respect. You'll find that I'm an attentive seller & a generous person whose aim is quality service.
This is a limited cultivar from ETHOS Genetics. Sour OG Cheese contains all the best traits of its parents, combined into an excellent -dominant hybrid. The stature of the plant resembles OG Kush with sturdy branches that support chunky OG Kush type flowers. This is an excellent option for a nice yielding Kush cultivar that is easy to grow and makes no sacrifices in quality. Exceptional trichome coverage, strong growth and heavy flower set are typical of this genotype.
This strain stinks; the good kind of stink. You'll be eager to indulge in the funky, cheesy goodness of Sour OG Cheese. Big yields of chunky, colorful flowers that test over 30% total cannabinoids and reeks of funky cheese, with sour musky floral undertones. Long-lasting euphoric effects, but without heavy fatigue.
|Lineage||(Jew's Gold x Citral Skunk) x Colin OG|
|Plant type||60% Ind1ca / 40% Sativa|
|Climate||Indoors, Outdoors, Cool, Temperate|
|Yields||500-700 g per sq. meter|
|Taste & Smell||Cheese, Citrus, Diesel|
My Cloning Process
These clones come from a healthy, disease-free and pest-free mother chosen for her resilience to stressors, including tolerance of drastic temperature swings, ability to withstand irregularities in light schedule and intensity, and speedy, vigorous recovery from injury and training. I'd be happy to send you a photo of the branch/topping to be cut beforehand to ensure that you receive a cutting that is satisfactory for you, but this will only be done if you request it.
Cuttings remain healthy branches of the mother plant until after your order has been received. Each cutting is handled with the utmost care and prepared for rooting before being packaged.
- Cuts are made at a 45-degree angle to maximize water retention
- Larger leaf tips are snipped to limit transpiration
- The root zone is lightly shaved to promote root formation, then soaked in a rooting hormone and planted in a rockwool starter plug that's been soaked in distilled, pH 5.5 water
- Plastic is wrapped tightly around the rockwool plug to retain moisture in the root zone
- The entire cutting is wrapped in a Ziploc bag and packed carefully inside a light-proof container to limit movement during shipping
All orders include free shipping via USPS First Class mail (delivers in 1-3 business days). If you'd prefer Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express, simply pay the difference in shipping and I'd be happy to accommodate your preference. I will ship your order within 24 hours on any day of the week, but note that Sundays and holidays may result in slightly longer shipping times. Cuttings that are damaged or killed as a result of something I did will be replaced for free. Cuttings that are lost in shipping, killed from an extended shipping duration, or otherwise rendered non-viable through the shipping process will be faithfully evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Depending on the circumstances, you'll usually get a free replacement (possibly added to your next order); however, if I detect obvious deception or bad faith, your order will not be replaced! I hope and expect that we can maintain mutual trust within the community! :)
I accept donations by cryptocurrency (preferred, any coin), Cash App, or cash in the mail. New Strainly members without any positive ratings will be asked to pay in advance, and all other members need not pay until their cuttings are received!