Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday 10 AM PST - 10 PM PST
Saturdays: Noon to 10 PM PST
Sundays: On Call
Other forms of contact:
Website: pigtailgardens (D0T) com
♪ ♫ To live and die in LA ♪ ♫
Clones Rooted and Ready for Shipment:
Check Strainly Listings For the FRESHEST drops, but check our website pigtailgardens (d0t) com for our most up to date inventory!
- Jealousy F1 (SeedJunky World First Clone Drop)
- Lemon Cherry Gelato (Back Pack Boyz)
- London Pound Cake #75 (Cookies)
- Cheetah Piss (Cookies)
We do accept Trades for High Quality Gear/Exclusive Genetics. We are big fans of Compound, Cookies, Seed Junky, Terp HogZ, and Bodhi, but we will entertain most trade offers if you can verify the authenticity of your cuts or if your seed packs are sealed and legit.
We get clones direct from nurseries, grow events, and adoption days. We are picking up new CLTVTD clones every week in the month of April.
Our Growing List of Mamas ready to give us new Cuts, Clones, and Crosses:
- 757 Ghani aka VA Beach Afghani (Legendary Cut) | NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
- Cereal Milk (Cookies Cut)
- Cheetah Piss (Cookies Cut)
- Gary Payton (Cookies Cut)
- Grape Gasoline (Cannarado/Compound Cut)
- High Fructose Corn Syrup (Fullmoon/Cltvtd Cut)
- Jealousy F1 (Minntz/SeedJunky/Beezy's Cut purchased from world first clone drop on 6/24)
- Lemon Cherry Gelato (Back Pack Boyz Cut)
- Local Skunk (Dominon Seed Co / SMASHBY's Cut) | NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
- London Pound Cake #75 (Cookies Cut)
- Medellin (Lemonnade/Cookies Cut)
- NYC Piff #3 (PCG Cut)
- Pavé (Compound/Cookies Cut)
- Royal Kush (CLTVTD/Mandlebrot Cut)
- San Fernando Valley OG (Swerve Cut)
- White Runtz (Cltvtd Cut)
We will replace any clones that are not viable upon arrival.
We usually charge a simple flat rate for our clones:
- Well Rooted Clones - $150-195 USD
- New/Rare Cultivars - $200-250 USD
- Elite Gear - $300-666 USD
- Secure Packaging & Flat Rate Shipping - $25 USD (Typically Included in the Price of the Listing)
- Overnight Shipping - $75-100 USD
- International Shipping - $100-375 USD*
International Shipping Costs are determined based on the final destination of the package.
For example, the minimum for even the closest international destination (Canada or Mexico) is at least $100 USD as we ship in 12 x 6 x 6 or 12 x 9 x 9 boxes. Packages going to farther destinations (Italy or Spain) can cost upwards of 300 dollars depending on how many clones you purchase. If you provide us your delivery address we can run it through our shipping logistics and get you the total cost for your international shipment.
When we got into growing one of our Uncle's who has been in the game since the 80s told us to always look out for those people spreading the love, because they'll give you the best service and results every time.
We hope the quality of our service speaks to the love we have for this magical plant, whose history is human history...
Pig Tail Gardens is a small batch breeder & cultivator located in Hollywood with ancestral roots that reach from Long Beach, to Virginia, Cambodia, and Thailand.
We believe in a methodical and soulful approach to our pollen chucking adventures, and spend a lot of time popping beans in large lots, extensively pheno hunting our seas of green, and thoroughly testing everything that we offer here from our seeds to our processes.
As such, we are working hard to bring our traditions to the contemporary frontier and hope that our selections, cuts, and crosses will bring a little bit of passion and soul from our gardens to all of yours.
We will only honor replacements up to 24 hours after the package has been marked as delivered by the postal service, after which point we assume the package has been delivered successfully with nothing wrong unless you tell us otherwise.
We offer refunds only after a replacement has failed and nothing else can be successfully arranged.